atom feed15 messages in org.georgialibraries.list.open-ils-dev[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Monograph Parts
FromSent OnAttachments
Mike RylanderFeb 15, 2011 12:08 pm.pdf
Dan WellsFeb 15, 2011 1:35 pm
Hardy, ElaineFeb 16, 2011 6:28 am
Mike RylanderFeb 16, 2011 9:37 am
Mike RylanderFeb 16, 2011 9:56 am
Hardy, ElaineFeb 16, 2011 10:45 am
Mike RylanderFeb 16, 2011 12:09 pm
Dan WellsFeb 16, 2011 1:44 pm
Mike RylanderFeb 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Hardy, ElaineFeb 17, 2011 11:14 am
Hardy, ElaineFeb 17, 2011 11:34 am
Mike RylanderFeb 17, 2011 1:05 pm
Dan WellsFeb 17, 2011 3:54 pm
Mike RylanderFeb 18, 2011 8:54 am
Hardy, ElaineFeb 21, 2011 11:03 am
Subject:[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Monograph Parts
From:Mike Rylander (mryl@gmail.com)
Date:Feb 15, 2011 12:08:59 pm
List:org.georgialibraries.list.open-ils-dev
Attachments:

I'll be starting work on an implementation of Monograph Parts (think: DIsks 1-3; Volume A-D; etc), well, right now, in a git branch that I'll push to http://git.esilibrary.com/?p=evergreen-equinox.git;a=summary but I wanted to get the basic plan out there for comment. So, attached you'll find a PDF outlining the plan. Comments and feedback are welcome, but time for significant changes is slim.

This is not intended to cover every single possible use of the concept of Monograph Parts, but I believe it is a straight-forward design that offers a very good code-to-feature ratio and should be readily used by existing sites after upgrading to a version containing the code.