atom feed37 messages in com.selenic.mercurialRe: hgwebdir replacement - pylons hg app
FromSent OnAttachments
marcinkuzminskiJun 3, 2010 11:55 am
Adrian BuehlmannJun 3, 2010 1:20 pm
Jilles TjoelkerJun 3, 2010 2:00 pm
Adrian BuehlmannJun 3, 2010 3:52 pm
Mike MeyerJun 3, 2010 5:08 pm
Adrian BuehlmannJun 3, 2010 5:27 pm
Paul BoddieJun 4, 2010 1:35 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 4, 2010 2:19 am
Adrian BuehlmannJun 4, 2010 2:39 am
Benoit BoissinotJun 4, 2010 2:42 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 4, 2010 3:22 am
Mike MeyerJun 4, 2010 7:24 am
rupert.thurnerJun 6, 2010 4:33 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 7, 2010 4:05 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 7, 2010 7:30 am
Bill BarryJun 7, 2010 1:30 pm
marcinkuzminskiJun 7, 2010 2:28 pm
Bill BarryJun 8, 2010 6:19 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 8, 2010 1:10 pm
marcinkuzminskiJun 29, 2010 12:22 pm
DidlyJun 30, 2010 2:23 am
marcinkuzminskiJun 30, 2010 2:54 am
Alberto RodríguezJul 13, 2010 7:02 am
marcinkuzminskiJul 13, 2010 7:59 am
Alberto RodríguezJul 13, 2010 2:17 pm
marcinkuzminskiJul 14, 2010 2:41 am
marcinkuzminskiAug 17, 2010 3:36 pm
Didly BomAug 18, 2010 12:29 am
marcinkuzminskiAug 18, 2010 2:36 am
Didly BomAug 18, 2010 3:38 am
Alberto RodríguezAug 19, 2010 11:43 am
marcinkuzminskiAug 19, 2010 12:26 pm
marcinkuzminskiSep 23, 2010 4:55 am
Didly BomSep 24, 2010 3:27 am.png
marcinkuzminskiOct 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Adrian BuehlmannOct 11, 2010 12:00 am
Alberto RodríguezOct 11, 2010 7:42 am
Subject:Re: hgwebdir replacement - pylons hg app
From:marcinkuzminski (marc@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 13, 2010 7:59:11 am
List:com.selenic.mercurial

Hi Alberto.

I don't know much about Ms ActiveDirectory, and also I don't know how did you implemented in your company. But permissions in hg-app are stored inside a database in a form 'user<->repo<->permission', and all checks are made by auth decorators. So I think if you would store the permissions in the AD (I don't know if you can) and change one function that gets the permissions from db right now. You might get this working without future code changes. So to summarize it. - Store permissions inside AD - get them into hg app from AD instead of db, - manage the permissions on AD not the webapp (since now you can play with them from the web interface)

I don't know if that was the answer to Your question but i hope it helped.

Regards Marcin

Hi Angel and thanks for comments, you are very right with the settings, even for permissions, i think it's better to separate it into entire new view of repository. I will change that, and make only repository admin orhgappp admin
can go to settings, but this will not jump to admin anymore.

I'll change the change log little bit then, combine it more, and make the graph ticker.

Regards