atom feed1 message in org.apache.cxf.userError after upgrading to jdk 1.6.0_06
FromSent OnAttachments
Marcus RedekerJul 6, 2008 2:45 pm
Subject:Error after upgrading to jdk 1.6.0_06
From:Marcus Redeker (mred@web.de)
Date:Jul 6, 2008 2:45:10 pm
List:org.apache.cxf.user

After updating my JDK to the latest version my DynamicClient does not work anymore. This worked fine with jdk 1.6.0_01. I receive this error:

06.07.2008 23:37:15 org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory outputDebug INFO: Created classes: org.example.services.GetLoginChallenge, org.example.services.GetLoginChallengeResponse, org.example.services.InsertFile, org.example.services.InsertFileResponse, org.example.services.InsertStatus, org.example.services.InsertStatusResponse, org.example.services.Login, org.example.services.LoginResponse, org.example.services.Logout, org.example.services.LogoutResponse, org.example.services.ObjectFactory, org.example.services.SendLoginResponse, org.example.services.SendLoginResponseResponse, org.example.services.SessionHeaderType [ERROR] IOException during exec() of compiler "javac". Check your path environment variable. 06.07.2008 23:37:16 org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory createClient SCHWERWIEGEND: Could not compile java files for http://xlf-virtuell:8040/services/Logoverwaltung?wsdl. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to create JAXBContext for generated packages: "org.example.services" doesnt contain ObjectFactory.class or jaxb.index at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory.createClient(DynamicCli entFactory.java:246)

Does somebody have an idea?

Thanks