atom feed22 messages in org.freebsd.freebsd-smpPlease explain. (What is HawkinsOS?)
FromSent OnAttachments
ti...@tjhawkins.comSep 18, 2004 4:08 pm
Emanuel StroblSep 18, 2004 5:40 pm
steveb99Sep 18, 2004 6:09 pm
stheg olloydsonSep 18, 2004 6:58 pm
ti...@tjhawkins.comSep 18, 2004 7:14 pm
Chris LaverdureSep 18, 2004 7:22 pm
ti...@tjhawkins.comSep 18, 2004 7:30 pm
Julian ElischerSep 19, 2004 12:33 am
Julian ElischerSep 19, 2004 12:52 am
Martin P. HellwigSep 19, 2004 2:10 am
Erich DollanskySep 19, 2004 3:12 am
Dan NelsonSep 19, 2004 5:26 am
Technical DirectorSep 19, 2004 6:14 am
Dag-Erling SmørgravSep 19, 2004 7:56 am
Miguel MendezSep 19, 2004 8:15 am
Tom RhodesSep 19, 2004 8:30 am
Devon H. O'DellSep 19, 2004 8:52 am
ti...@tjhawkins.comSep 19, 2004 10:09 am
Robert WatsonSep 19, 2004 10:11 am
Robert WatsonSep 19, 2004 10:18 am
ti...@tjhawkins.comSep 19, 2004 10:56 am
ti...@tjhawkins.comSep 19, 2004 1:48 pm
Subject:Please explain. (What is HawkinsOS?)
From:Technical Director (tro@ultratrends.com)
Date:Sep 19, 2004 6:14:05 am
List:org.freebsd.freebsd-smp

Err, maybe you should use ... HawkinsOS???

T.J.HAWKINS Secure, Stable, Supported Operating System...

I really enjoyed that.

Maybe this inquiry is to get the developers to work out HawkinsOS, whatever version of FreeBSD you sed'd s/FreeBSD/HawkinsOS/g, problems with multi-threading?

My troll addition.

PS

Your site says you are a Programmer, providing proof of concepts for what you are discussing shouldn't be to hard.