atom feed6 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildropRe: [maildropl] Maildrop and Filesyst...
FromSent OnAttachments
Nathan FrankishNov 29, 2007 2:01 am
Tony EarnshawNov 29, 2007 3:43 am
Nathan FrankishNov 29, 2007 3:56 am
Jay LeeNov 29, 2007 5:18 am
Nathan FrankishNov 29, 2007 1:30 pm
Jay LeeNov 29, 2007 8:04 pm
Subject:Re: [maildropl] Maildrop and Filesystem quotas..
From:Nathan Frankish (nf+c@our-lan.com)
Date:Nov 29, 2007 1:30:36 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildrop

You are correct. The file system quota is in place to look after the entire domain (including www/ftp). in terms of how i decided to setup, i basicly allowed it that they could overalocate quota for mailboxs (ie if the domain has 1gig enforced by the file system, they could still have 100 mailboxes with a mail quota of 100mb) but that they would get stopped by the file system. It does seem that it isnt posslbe to make it play nice, so i shall work with it as is.

Thanks for the asstaince.

Cheers