atom feed11 messages in net.php.lists.phpdocRe: [PHP-DOC] user notes proposal
FromSent OnAttachments
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 3:53 am
Hannes MagnussonApr 8, 2010 6:24 am
Daniel BrownApr 8, 2010 7:29 am
Daniel ConvissorApr 8, 2010 7:45 am
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 7:59 am
Rasmus LerdorfApr 8, 2010 8:18 am
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 10:32 am
yannickApr 8, 2010 10:33 am
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 10:42 am
pedram salehpoorApr 8, 2010 1:23 pm.php, .php, .php, 1 more
Hannes MagnussonApr 9, 2010 6:32 am
Subject:Re: [PHP-DOC] user notes proposal
From:Hannes Magnusson (hann@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 8, 2010 6:24:16 am
List:net.php.lists.phpdoc

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:53, pedram salehpoor <pedr@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone, After reading old discussions and discussing ideas with philip. I'd like to propose a way to deal with user notes. (Please smash it and get it to the form suitable for documents)

[..]

I think this will be a good documentation user notes and easy to implement.

I do like the ideas, and it shouldn't be to hard to implement.

I wouldn't want to give the user the ability to create their own tags as thats gonna be maintenance nightmare very fast. As long as this all doesn't increase the maintenance overhead then I am all for it.

-Hannes