atom feed5 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.security-servicesRE: X-TASS - where?
FromSent OnAttachments
Philip Hallam-BakerJan 9, 2001 10:22 am
Orchard, DavidJan 9, 2001 2:31 pm
Krishna SankarJan 9, 2001 3:08 pm
Philip Hallam-BakerJan 10, 2001 10:42 am.bin
Orchard, DavidJan 12, 2001 9:39 am
Subject:RE: X-TASS - where?
From:Philip Hallam-Baker (pba@verisign.com)
Date:Jan 9, 2001 10:22:59 am
List:org.oasis-open.lists.security-services

XML Trust Assertion Service Specification is a general framework for management of assertions. It is one of the design documents which was input to the S2ML.

At the moment I am revising the draft to remove the authorization examples since the plan is that S2ML/Auth-XML will serve that particular application. The intention is that X-TASS provide a toolkit on which other specs can draw rather than being tied to any one application.

It will be some time before the 1.0 draft is ready but I can send anyone who is interested a copy of the 0.9 draft as a pre-print.

Anyone know a good XML conference [1] with a call for papers open?

Phill

[1] i.e. in a location not submerged under two feet of snow like Boston is at present.

-----Original Message----- From: Anders Rundgren [mailto:ande@telia.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 1:55 AM To: S2ML Subject: X-TASS - where?

Hi, The v.08a spec. refers to something called X-TASS but I can't find it anywhere.

/anders