atom feed4 messages in net.java.dev.glassfish.qualityFINAL REVIEW of gfv3 Admin Guide
FromSent OnAttachments
Dixie PineNov 23, 2009 11:38 am
Jagadish Prasath RamuNov 25, 2009 9:42 am.txt
Sreenivas MunnangiNov 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Jan LueheDec 1, 2009 1:58 pm
Subject:FINAL REVIEW of gfv3 Admin Guide
From:Dixie Pine (Dixi@Sun.COM)
Date:Nov 23, 2009 11:38:15 am
List:net.java.dev.glassfish.quality

Greetings,

The FINAL REVIEW draft of the /GlassFish Enterprise Server v3 Administration Guide/ is available on the comments wiki here:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AdministrationGuide

If you are named as a *To:* recipient of this email, you are considered a *key reviewer *of this manual, and I need to hear from you, if only to say "looks fine". I have not called out QA reviewers as key reviewers, but QA names are on the dashboard. The QA review is definitely as important as the dev review. Specific review areas are listed in the Reviewer Dashboard here:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3DocPlanAdminGuide#section-GlassFishV3DocPlanAdminGuide-ReviewerDashboard

There are some holes and possibly wrong names in the dashboard. Let me know if corrections are needed.

All comments are due by *Tuesday, December 1, 2009*.

As you can see, there's not much time to review (surprise), so please don't delay. Pay special attention to the queries that I have put in the doc. Be sure to include the page number in the PDF with each of your comments. I'm happy to receive comments in email, comments wiki, hardcopy markup, on the phone, face-to-face, whatever works.

DON'T: Please don't open Issue Tracker issues; takes longer for me to process.

Thanks in advance, Dixie