atom feed1 message in net.sourceforge.lists.saxon-help[saxon] Prerelease of Saxon 9.1 avail...
FromSent OnAttachments
Michael KayMay 14, 2008 11:27 am
Subject:[saxon] Prerelease of Saxon 9.1 available
From:Michael Kay (mi@saxonica.com)
Date:May 14, 2008 11:27:57 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.saxon-help

An early build of Saxon 9.1 (numbered 9.0.9.3) is available for beta testing.

I have built this for the Java platform only. The following files are available:

Saxon-B for Java

http://www.saxonica.com/download/saxonb9-0-9-3j.zip

Saxon-SA for Java

http://www.saxonica.com/download/saxonsa9-0-9-3j.zip

Source code, documentation (including change log), Javadoc, sample applications, test suite drivers

http://www.saxonica.com/download/saxon-resources9-0-9-3.zip

This code is incompletely tested and not suitable for production use. But I'm interested in any bugs or problems that you find, which should be reported in the usual way

Highlights include:

* support for XQuery Update (Saxon-SA only)

* support for final draft XQJ specification

* additional support for new XML Schema 1.1 features (Saxon-SA only)

* additional support for streaming (in both XSLT and XQuery) (Saxon-SA only)