atom feed11 messages in org.apache.tapestry.usersRe: Greenfield development: Tapestry ...
FromSent OnAttachments
scrottyOct 9, 2012 12:39 pm
Lenny PrimakOct 9, 2012 12:42 pm
Thiago H de Paula FigueiredoOct 9, 2012 1:17 pm
Alex KotchnevOct 9, 2012 8:30 pm
Chris MylonasOct 9, 2012 9:12 pm
Kalle KorhonenOct 9, 2012 10:09 pm
Lance JavaOct 10, 2012 12:50 am
Taha SiddiqiOct 10, 2012 1:01 am
Szemere SzemereOct 10, 2012 1:46 am
Alex KotchnevOct 10, 2012 7:01 am
scrottyOct 10, 2012 8:11 am
Subject:Re: Greenfield development: Tapestry or Grails for Groovy dev?
From:Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo (thia@gmail.com)
Date:Oct 9, 2012 1:17:14 pm
List:org.apache.tapestry.users

I haven't used Groovy myself, but it seems Tapestry and it work very well for a long time. I've found a post by Howard Lewis Ship about this combination in Tapestry 5.0.12, which was an alpha version, all that in 2008: http://tapestryjava.blogspot.com.br/2008/06/tapestry-with-groovy.html. Tapestry doesn't case about the language you use, as long as it generates .class files and you put them in the right places. Some people has used Tapestry with Scala too.