atom feed3 messages in org.apache.maven.usersDownload & Caching Text Artifacts (XM...
FromSent OnAttachments
Svante SchubertDec 4, 2016 3:22 am
Benson MarguliesDec 4, 2016 5:57 am
Svante SchubertDec 5, 2016 12:32 am
Subject:Download & Caching Text Artifacts (XML schema) with Maven
From:Svante Schubert (svan@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 4, 2016 3:22:46 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

Hi,

In the Apache ODF Toolkit (incubating) project we are generating Java classes from the ODF XML schema. For this reason, we need to download the OASIS ODF XML schema, as Apache does not allow to have unchangeable artifacts within the source repository. On the other hand, I would love to build offline, without the need to download these schemas over and over again for every build. Similar as other Maven dependencies these schemas would be great to store within .m2

What is the common Maven way to do such thing. Do you have any pointers, examples of a similar problem solution?

Kind regards, Svante ᐧ