atom feed8 messages in com.googlegroups.android-developers[android-developers] Re: getScale rep...
FromSent OnAttachments
blimAug 29, 2008 12:51 am
Megha JoshiAug 29, 2008 3:50 pm
Romain GuyAug 29, 2008 4:42 pm
Chris CiccSep 2, 2008 12:46 pm
Romain GuySep 2, 2008 2:09 pm
Chris CiccSep 2, 2008 7:22 pm
Chris CiccSep 3, 2008 12:49 pm
elephantbugSep 15, 2008 8:14 pm
Subject:[android-developers] Re: getScale replacement for BaseAdapter in 0.9 beta?
From:Megha Joshi (mjo@google.com)
Date:Aug 29, 2008 3:50:05 pm
List:com.googlegroups.android-developers

The getScale() API was removed from BaseAdapter, because now the Gallery widget does not support scaling the focussed item in relation to the other items. No replacement was added. It is recommended that you don't alter the standard behavior of the Gallery widget. Is there any particular reason you want to do this?