atom feed5 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersRe: [courier-users] Permission Denied...
FromSent OnAttachments
Pete ToscanoJul 19, 2005 8:41 pm
Sam VarshavchikJul 20, 2005 3:57 am
Pete ToscanoJul 20, 2005 4:59 am
Pete ToscanoJul 20, 2005 5:11 am
Pete ToscanoJul 20, 2005 10:36 am
Subject:Re: [courier-users] Permission Denied with Courier's Sendmail?
From:Pete Toscano (pete@verisignlabs.com)
Date:Jul 20, 2005 5:11:13 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Pete Toscano wrote:

Something like this?

Actually, a couple changes now that I think about it a little more. BTW, I'm assuming that the new version's been configured and built already, just needing to be installed.

cd /usr/local/courier tar cf ~/courier-etc.tar etc cd /usr/local/src/courier

rm -rf /usr/local/courier

make install (skip make install-configure)

for now

cd /usr/local/courier tar xf ~/courier-etc.tar

cd /usr/local/src/courier make install-confiugre