atom feed1 message in org.w3.www-mathPicture Content for Websites
FromSent OnAttachments
he...@hotmail.comJan 27, 2000 1:46 pm
Subject:Picture Content for Websites
From:he...@hotmail.com (he@hotmail.com)
Date:Jan 27, 2000 1:46:27 pm
List:org.w3.www-math

Dear Sir,

I wonder if I can take a minute of your time. We are a European professional
glamour studio, and are currently looking at the demand for legal or licenced picture content. This is
aimed at webmasters, adult orientated sites and web design companies. The pictures are supplied on CD-ROM.

We have already contacted a small number of contacts, and if you are one of
these, please accept my apologies. Our present aim is in trying to build a select small list of
webmasters and Internet related clients (such as web design companies) who may be interested in our images. We are
contacting you, as we believe you fall into this category in some way.

The quality is the same as the high quality men's magazines, and the styles
range from clothed glamour to hard core. All models are over 18, although we do not photograph homosexual,
underage or overly "bizarre" material. As you may know, we are very open-minded in Europe. We can
also arrange a low cost custom shoot, if required. It is our intention to keep the prices reasonable.

If you are interested, you can inform us of your potential interest by replying
to the email address - medi@yahoo.com. You can add a subject title like "interested" if you
wish.

We are planning to put this material on a website fro easy viewing and online
purchase, but would rather avoid the random mailing method often called "spam". This explains our
communication now - to make sure we do not send mail to people who do not want it.

Thank you for your time, and I hope we will hear from you in the near future.

William. Medi@yahoo.com

PS - Any email we do receive is kept confidential and internal.