atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.calendar_date_selectundefined method `calendar_date_selec...
FromSent OnAttachments
chuckMay 16, 2008 2:37 pm
Tim HarperMay 17, 2008 7:55 pm
Subject:undefined method `calendar_date_select_includes'
From:chuck (chuc@gmail.com)
Date:May 16, 2008 2:37:28 pm
List:com.googlegroups.calendar_date_select

I've been through this group looking for similar issues, and while I did find them, I couldn't find any solutions that work for me. Im pretty new to ruby and rails but I've done a little bit of digging.

Yesterday I decided to implement calendar_date_select. Everything worked wonderfully. I was selecting dates like nobodies business.

I come back today to work on my project, and get a big fat "undefined method `calendar_date_select_includes'" error popping up. Which is weird, because I must have done *something* between now and then to really muck things up. I have several other plugins that seem to be working just fine, and I am not using active scaffold.

I removed and reinstalled the plugin, which still produced the same error.

I've verified that the init.rb is running and loading all files when I start webrick up. From my limited knowledge and looking at other plugin documentation, everything looks great.