atom feed24 messages in com.googlegroups.sketchupissuesRe: Does not appear to be a Sketchup ...
FromSent OnAttachments
slslAug 4, 2008 8:38 am
SketchUp Guide VickyAug 4, 2008 12:50 pm
slslAug 4, 2008 12:57 pm
slslAug 4, 2008 12:59 pm
slslAug 4, 2008 2:09 pm
catamountainAug 4, 2008 7:05 pm
AugustAug 5, 2008 2:13 am
slslAug 5, 2008 11:44 am
Gully FoyleAug 5, 2008 1:12 pm
AugustAug 6, 2008 1:00 am
Ken BerryAug 6, 2008 4:57 am
slslAug 6, 2008 7:20 am
slslAug 6, 2008 7:27 am
Ken BerryAug 6, 2008 7:42 am
Gully FoyleAug 6, 2008 8:09 am
mordorsfear (3Done)Aug 6, 2008 1:09 pm
Gully FoyleAug 6, 2008 8:56 pm
slslAug 7, 2008 10:30 am
slslAug 7, 2008 10:47 am
Gully FoyleAug 7, 2008 4:00 pm
slslAug 8, 2008 6:00 am
Gully FoyleAug 8, 2008 10:33 am
AugustAug 8, 2008 9:26 pm
slslAug 9, 2008 7:27 am
Subject:Re: Does not appear to be a Sketchup model
From:slsl (slsl@yahoo.com)
Date:Aug 7, 2008 10:47:46 am
List:com.googlegroups.sketchupissues

As long as it has a .jpg extension, I get this message--it can be a photo, a drawing, a texture--anything. A friend just sent me an e-mail attachment of a drawing he did--I couldn't open it ("this does not appear to be a Sketchup model"). I did a Google search and other have gotten this message, but not for what is troubling me.

I don't have an answer to your question because I am not a computer expert. All I know is, I had no problem opening any jpeg (or any kind of file for that matter) by double-clicking on it (or right- clicking>open) until I installed Sketchup--now Sketchup will not allow me to open jpegs by double-clicking on them, which is what I want to do. This is a very normal user activity!

Do you have an answer to solve this problem?