atom feed6 messages in org.apache.lucene.java-userHow to export lucene index to a simpl...
FromSent OnAttachments
Sahin BuyrukbilenSep 21, 2010 9:11 am
Uwe SchindlerSep 21, 2010 9:29 am
Sahin BuyrukbilenSep 21, 2010 9:33 am
Lance NorskogSep 21, 2010 6:26 pm
Michael McCandlessSep 22, 2010 2:31 am
Adriano CrestaniSep 22, 2010 2:40 am
Subject:How to export lucene index to a simple text file?
From:Sahin Buyrukbilen (sahi@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 21, 2010 9:11:50 am
List:org.apache.lucene.java-user

Hi,

I am currently working on a project about private information retrieval and I need to have an inverted index file in txt format as follows:

Term t freq t Inverted list for t

here the <number1, number2> pairs are indicating: number1: doc ID, where term t exist with a rank of number2.

I have created an index from 5492 txt files, however the index is composed of different files and most of the data is not in the text format.

could somebody guide me to achieve this?

Thank you

Sahin.