On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 08:43:53PM +0000, Chris wrote:
thanks I will try this out as soon as possible and report back.
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:38:54 -0500, Bosko Milekic
Please try the attached patch. It's not exactly perfect but it might
solve your problem. Let me know.
On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 02:12:33PM +0000, Chris wrote:
After reading the release notes and upgrading my server's I had set
the following in my /boot/loader.conf.
This is supposed to make the limit to unlimited as I understood from
the docs, but a user on one of my server's reported slow download
speeds he was testing with wget and fetch, so we compared with another
FreeBSD server (5.2.1) on the same network and sure enough there was a
massive difference (45mbit on the other server 5mbit on mine), I spent
ages checking all my tweaks and changes I made comparing between the 2
server's and ended up checking my loader.conf and tried setting a
value and leaving it as auto, both of these changes fixed the download
speed issue but setting to "0" introduces the problem.