atom feed6 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imapRe: [Courier-imap] Re: Shared Maildir...
FromSent OnAttachments
Belmin FernandezFeb 24, 2006 3:41 pm
Sam VarshavchikFeb 24, 2006 5:10 pm
Belmin FernandezFeb 24, 2006 7:02 pm
Sam VarshavchikFeb 24, 2006 7:36 pm
vgri...@hotmail.comFeb 24, 2006 7:50 pm
Brian CandlerFeb 25, 2006 1:00 am
Subject:Re: [Courier-imap] Re: Shared Maildirs: Disregard UID?
From:vgri...@hotmail.com (vgri@hotmail.com)
Date:Feb 24, 2006 7:50:27 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imap

From: "Sam Varshavchik" <mrs@courier-mta.com> Subject: [Courier-imap] Re: Shared Maildirs: Disregard UID?

Belmin Fernandez writes:

Forgot to mention, I am using PAM so it's not a virtual user setting.

Then you need to switch to virtual accounts. This is only possible with virtual accounts.

Which brings up two questions - has anyone used Courier IMAP with SELinux? and will extended linux permissions help solve this particular problem? I know that a lot of users on this list prefer BSD, but maybe some did for a client running linux.

- vadim