atom feed10 messages in org.xwiki.usersRe: [xwiki-users] [Survey] Feedback a...
FromSent OnAttachments
vinc...@massol.netOct 23, 2015 6:19 am
vinc...@massol.netOct 28, 2015 7:25 am
HamsterOct 28, 2015 8:49 am
vinc...@massol.netOct 29, 2015 2:48 am
Pascal BASTIENOct 29, 2015 6:08 am
vinc...@massol.netOct 30, 2015 6:24 am
Anton HughesNov 6, 2015 2:05 pm
vinc...@massol.netNov 6, 2015 8:26 pm
vinc...@massol.netNov 6, 2015 8:34 pm
Silvia MacoveiNov 21, 2015 7:40 am
Subject:Re: [xwiki-users] [Survey] Feedback about XWiki and future features
From:vinc...@massol.net (vinc@massol.net)
Date:Oct 30, 2015 6:24:55 am
List:org.xwiki.users

Latest news is that we now have 16 answers. Good start :)

Let’s keep them coming so that we can find common points between them and thus
establish priorities more easily!

Thanks -Vincent

On 23 Oct 2015 at 15:19:41, vinc@massol.net (vinc@massol.net) wrote:

Hi,

In previous years the xwiki.org project launched surveys about features we’d
like to see implemented in XWiki (see
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Feedback).

After some discussions with fellow XWikiers we thought it could be interesting
to launch a similar survey in 2015, especially with the 8.x cycle approaching.
But this time instead of having a long list of features to vote on, we thought
it might be more interesting to have a few open questions that the community
could answer.

The aim of this short survey is to find out more about how satisfied (or not!)
the members of the XWiki community are with the XWiki product.

We'd be happy to learn about: * what you like / dislike about the product * the features and improvements you’d like to see in the product in the future
and especially for XWiki 8.x

The survey will run till November 13 and the results will be synthesised and
made available mid-November through a blog post on the community blog (
http://blog.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/ )

The survey has 6 questions and should only take a few minutes:

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/SurveyXWikiProduct2015

Thanks a lot for your contributions and for helping improve the product, -Silvia & Vincent