atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.android-developers[android-developers] Re: adb devices ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Al SuttonOct 31, 2008 2:29 am
Al SuttonOct 31, 2008 2:44 am
jarkmanOct 31, 2008 10:47 am
Rob FranzOct 31, 2008 12:17 pm
stephen.chambersNov 1, 2008 10:59 pm
bloodycornerDec 4, 2008 12:54 pm
Subject:[android-developers] Re: adb devices showing device offline
From:stephen.chambers (step@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 1, 2008 10:59:12 pm
List:com.googlegroups.android-developers

I'm also rather new to this, but I can't seem to get the actual G1 device to show up when running "adb devices" on Vista. I don't know if this is the same problem or not. I rebooted my PC as well as the device. ADB is running because "adb devices" shows the emulator when it is running. All I have to do is connect through the USB, right? Vista recognized the device and thinks it downloaded the driver correctly. When I use File Explorer, I can look around on the device itself (although I expected a lot more than just three directories). Anyone seen this kind of thing before? Everything had been going swimmingly up until this point.

Stephen