atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.opencogRe: [opencog-dev] OpenCog Recap #12: ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jared WigmoreMar 1, 2011 7:53 pm
Ben GoertzelMar 1, 2011 8:04 pm
Joel PittMar 1, 2011 9:08 pm
Nil GeisweillerMar 1, 2011 9:46 pm
Subject:Re: [opencog-dev] OpenCog Recap #12: January-February 2011
From:Nil Geisweiller ("nge@googlemail.com)
Date:Mar 1, 2011 9:46:37 pm
List:com.googlegroups.opencog

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 7:08 AM, Joel Pitt <j.@opencog.org> wrote:

On 2 March 2011 12:04, Ben Goertzel <b.@goertzel.org> wrote:

If there's anyone else I missed out, sorry. Feel free to add anything else in the replies.

Some other stuff...

Nil Geisweiller made lots of improvements to PLN, enabling it to carry out various contextual and temporal inferences it couldn't do before...

I only had time to implement contextual inference (and there is still work to do so that the backward chainer can handle it). Regarding temporal inference I fixed and completed PLN's book formulas, I think all basic temporal formulas are right now

http://wiki.opencog.org/w/Temporal_Reasoning

Nil