atom feed11 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: Hook ivy repository to Maven
FromSent OnAttachments
Wei TanApr 25, 2008 4:46 am
Scott RyanApr 25, 2008 6:10 am
Brian E. FoxApr 25, 2008 6:43 am
Wei TanApr 25, 2008 7:13 am
Jason van ZylApr 25, 2008 7:56 am
Wei TanApr 25, 2008 6:12 pm
Brian E. FoxApr 25, 2008 6:50 pm
James William DumayApr 25, 2008 8:29 pm
Wei TanApr 25, 2008 10:58 pm
Wei TanApr 26, 2008 12:30 am
Brian E. FoxApr 26, 2008 5:27 pm
Subject:Re: Hook ivy repository to Maven
From:James William Dumay (jam@atlassian.com)
Date:Apr 25, 2008 8:29:32 pm
List:org.apache.maven.users

Or perhaps you could patch a repository manager to proxy maven requests to the ivy repository?

James

On 26/04/2008, at 11:51 AM, Brian E. Fox wrote:

There is currently not an Ivy repository implementation in Maven, so it looks like you've have to extract them for now.

-----Original Message----- From: Wei Tan [mailto:tanw@gmail.com] Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 9:13 PM To: Maven Users List Subject: Re: Hook ivy repository to Maven

I do not mean to do that. The situation is, my (big) project is managed by Maven, and now I plan to develop a module in it. But this module happens to use the jars that have already existed in a ivy repository. If I cannot directly hook Maven to it I will have to manually extract these jars out of the ivy repo. and put them into a Maven one.

Thanks.

Wei