atom feed2 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk[ubuntu-uk] GIMPshop
FromSent OnAttachments
Chris RowsonApr 28, 2007 12:46 pm
Roberto SarrionandiaApr 28, 2007 2:16 pm
Subject:[ubuntu-uk] GIMPshop
From:Chris Rowson (chri@gmail.com)
Date:Apr 28, 2007 12:46:21 pm
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-uk

I've just come across this. I thought I'd share it in case anyone hadn't seen it before. There's a .deb available on the site.

http://plasticbugs.com/?page_id=294

It's a hack that makes GIMP work like photoshop... From the website:

"If you've never used Photoshop before, you may not appreciate my GIMPshop hack. What I've done is renamed and reorganized GIMP's tools, options, windows, and menus to closely resemble Adobe Photoshop's menu structure and naming conventions. Many of the menu options and even whole menus were recreated to faithfully reproduce a Photoshop-like experience. After running my GIMPshop hack, you'll find that Photoshop and the GIMP are strikingly similar."

Cool eh!

Chris