atom feed7 messages in org.codehaus.jmock.userRe: [jmock-user] verify properties of...
FromSent OnAttachments
Eugeny N DzhurinskyNov 2, 2007 4:08 am
Nat PryceNov 2, 2007 5:56 am
Dale KingNov 2, 2007 6:08 am
Eugene DzhurinskyNov 2, 2007 6:12 am
Dale KingNov 2, 2007 6:17 am
Eugene DzhurinskyNov 2, 2007 6:28 am
Dale KingNov 2, 2007 6:31 am
Subject:Re: [jmock-user] verify properties of argument objects passed to methods of a mocked interface
From:Eugene Dzhurinsky (bo@redwerk.com)
Date:Nov 2, 2007 6:12:33 am
List:org.codehaus.jmock.user

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 12:56:24PM +0000, Nat Pryce wrote:

Have a look at the documentation for parameter matchers:

http://www.jmock.org/matchers.html

and

http://www.jmock.org/custom-matchers.html

Also look at the Javadoc for org.hamcrest.Matchers.

Thank you, I've already looked at matchers, but didn't find any which would suit my needs, so it seems I would need to create my own matcher, however I am really confused why there's no implementation of such simple task. Probably I am still missing something?