atom feed16 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: ${project.parent.parent.version} ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Florian SchätzDec 2, 2016 3:31 am
Hervé BOUTEMYDec 2, 2016 10:02 am
Florian SchätzDec 2, 2016 10:30 am
Curtis RuedenDec 2, 2016 12:02 pm
Florian SchätzDec 2, 2016 12:14 pm
Christian SchulteDec 3, 2016 7:18 am
Florian SchätzDec 4, 2016 6:22 am
Robert PatrickDec 4, 2016 12:56 pm
Florian SchätzDec 5, 2016 5:50 am
Robert PatrickDec 5, 2016 6:09 am
Christian SchulteDec 5, 2016 6:25 am
Florian SchätzDec 5, 2016 11:33 am
Christian SchulteDec 5, 2016 12:37 pm
Florian SchätzDec 5, 2016 12:51 pm
Christian SchulteDec 5, 2016 1:21 pm
Christian SchulteDec 5, 2016 4:11 pm
Subject:Re: ${project.parent.parent.version} does not work
From:Florian Schätz (ma@florian-schaetz.de)
Date:Dec 4, 2016 6:22:48 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

Hello,

For now, you can make that property a constant in the grandparent like "<grandparent.version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</grandparent.version>" and use that property itself in the grandparent like "<version>${grandparent.version}</version>". Should not override that property in modules, of course.

But that would require me to always update that property somehow whenever I call versions:set, too. Will have to search for an easy way to do so. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Florian