I give below proposed objectives and agenda for the Burlington meeting
produced by Juan Carlos and myself.
OBJECTIVES & AGENDA FOR DSS FACE TO FACE MEETING
BURLINGTON 24-25 July 2003
1. Close any outstanding issues on DSS Requirements Document.
2. Agree Scope of Core and Profiles.
3. Analyze whatever is part of the core, identify relevant elements and
generate an initial proposal for structure (for requests and responses).
4. Produce the structure of the specification documents.
5. Produce workplans:
short term for inmediate tasks after the meeting.
1. Agree agenda
2. Confirm minutes of DSS meeting 14th July
3. Requirements Document
Confirm agreement of those issues on requirements document:
3.1. Clarification of what will be included in the Core will and what
is defined by a profile
3.2. Signature and Time-stamp: relationship
3.3. Management of optionality and extensibility
3.4. Signature and verification practices and policies
3.5. Requestor identity
3.6. Query a DSS service provider about it's capabilities
4. Core protocol elements & structure
5. Outline structure of document containing the Core Specification
6. Topics to be addressed in Profile
7. Long term work plan
8. Actions and tasks from meeting
1-3 am day 1
4 pm day 1
4(continued) 5 Am day 2
6, 7, 8 pm day 2