atom feed4 messages in org.samba.lists.sambaLicense manager
FromSent OnAttachments
Carey F. CoxApr 28, 1999 1:27 pm
Kalle KiviahoApr 28, 1999 1:46 pm
Janet DicksonApr 29, 1999 7:51 am
Carey F. CoxApr 30, 1999 7:51 pm
Subject:License manager
From:Kalle Kiviaho (ki@ios.chalmers.se)
Date:Apr 28, 1999 1:46:15 pm
List:org.samba.lists.samba

"Carey F. Cox" wrote:

Has anyone successfully incorporated a Win95 app that uses FlexLM license manager on a Samba file system. I would be extremely interested in talking with you as we are trying to install Parametric Technology's ProEngineer on our Samba file server. We do have a copy of the Unix version of the license manager, but I am not sure how I can get the Win95 client to talk to it.

We have had this running for 6 months now.

First install the licenseserver locally on the to-be license machine.

And after that install the software on a network drive.

The information on how to find the licenseserver is configured during the software installation, so the licenseserver has to be running before the software installation can be started.

I just heard the SEVENTIES were over!! And I was just getting in touch with my LEISURE SUIT!!