atom feed33 messages in org.apache.incubator.generalRe: Code covered by the Oracle grant
FromSent OnAttachments
Sam RubyJun 6, 2011 3:02 am
Christian LippkaJun 6, 2011 7:01 am
Sam RubyJun 6, 2011 7:26 am
Ralph GoersJun 6, 2011 9:00 pm
eric bJun 7, 2011 12:05 am
Simon BrouwerJun 7, 2011 1:25 am
Thorsten BehrensJun 7, 2011 2:09 am
Mathias BauerJun 7, 2011 2:30 am
Christian LippkaJun 7, 2011 2:42 am
Simon BrouwerJun 7, 2011 3:27 am
Sam RubyJun 7, 2011 3:29 am
Thorsten BehrensJun 7, 2011 3:37 am
Nóirín PlunkettJun 7, 2011 3:59 am
Mathias BauerJun 7, 2011 4:52 am
Michael StahlJun 7, 2011 4:59 am
Simon PhippsJun 7, 2011 5:00 am
Dirk-Willem van GulikJun 7, 2011 5:06 am
Mathias BauerJun 7, 2011 5:22 am
Sam RubyJun 7, 2011 5:23 am
Andrew RistJun 7, 2011 10:08 am
Simon PhippsJun 7, 2011 10:13 am
Andrew RistJun 7, 2011 11:22 am
Simon PhippsJun 7, 2011 11:28 am
Greg SteinJun 7, 2011 2:50 pm
robe...@us.ibm.comJun 7, 2011 3:36 pm
Simon PhippsJun 7, 2011 3:44 pm
Mathias BauerJun 8, 2011 1:54 am
Steve LoughranJun 8, 2011 3:52 am
Sam RubyJun 8, 2011 4:05 am
Andrea PescettiJun 8, 2011 1:40 pm
Andrew RistJun 8, 2011 1:59 pm
Andrea PescettiJun 8, 2011 2:25 pm
Mathias BauerJun 10, 2011 4:33 am
Subject:Re: Code covered by the Oracle grant
From:Andrew Rist (andr@oracle.com)
Date:Jun 7, 2011 10:08:19 am
List:org.apache.incubator.general

It is Oracle's intent to provide to ASF the files needed to build OOo, taking into account licensing and ownership issues. This includes binary artifacts such as the OOo artwork and translation databases. I am following the discussions here closely, and I am collected all of the lists that are provided.

In order to execute the standard ASF Software Grant we were required to come up with an initial list of files, and so the list, which has been distributed, is exactly that - an initial list.

As previous stated [1][2], Oracle wants to provide what is needed for the continuity of the OOo project. In terms of svn history and such, that becomes more of an issue for the podling to decide, and is discussed in the podling documentation [3].

references: [1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201106.mbox/%3C4DE9B@oracle.com%3E [2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201106.mbox/%3C4DE9B@oracle.com%3E [3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#initial-import-code-dump