atom feed6 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: GWT on Maven Central
FromSent OnAttachments
Justin EdelsonJul 13, 2010 10:49 am
Brett RandallJul 13, 2010 3:39 pm
Justin EdelsonJul 13, 2010 4:23 pm
nicolas de loofJul 13, 2010 11:52 pm
Juven XuJul 14, 2010 2:22 am
Justin EdelsonJul 14, 2010 5:25 am
Subject:Re: GWT on Maven Central
From:Justin Edelson (just@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 14, 2010 5:25:14 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

Thanks Juven. I guess it is just a matter of time now.

On 7/14/10 5:22 AM, Juven Xu wrote:

David Chandler from Google already created a ticket at Sonatype: https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-607

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:52 PM, nicolas de loof <nico@gmail.com>wrote:

I did it for a while using an rsync from people.apache.org I'll package the jars ASAP, but lack of time those days... Would be far better if GWT team could manage its own artifacts on central