atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.youtube-api-gdataRe: Videos unavailable breaks playlis...
FromSent OnAttachments
dark...@gmail.comAug 28, 2008 8:24 am
DanielAug 28, 2008 3:01 pm
dark...@gmail.comAug 28, 2008 3:08 pm
DanielAug 29, 2008 5:27 am
dark...@gmail.comAug 29, 2008 8:30 am
DazzaAug 30, 2008 9:30 am
Subject:Re: Videos unavailable breaks playlist. Fix?...
From:dark...@gmail.com (dark@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 28, 2008 3:08:27 pm
List:com.googlegroups.youtube-api-gdata

I had a feed with roughly 12 videos working as of end of day, Tuesday. I came in Wednesday to see that one of my feeds was giving me a 500 error with the details of "Internal Error". If I replaced the feed with another one, code worked fine. If I accessed youtube.com and looked at the feed directly, it seemed fine. On closer inspection I found that the FIRST TWO videos of the feed were pulled for copyright reasons, making them unavailable. This broke the feed. When I deleted them, feed worked fine.

Bug?