atom feed21 messages in nz.co.katipo.lists.kohaRe: [Koha] LibLime Enterprise Koha Q&A
FromSent OnAttachments
Joshua FerraroSep 15, 2009 2:15 pm
Kyle HallSep 15, 2009 2:35 pm
Chris CormackSep 15, 2009 2:52 pm
Chris NighswongerSep 15, 2009 3:08 pm
Joann RansomSep 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Piotr WejmanSep 15, 2009 3:26 pm
Brendan GallagherSep 15, 2009 9:07 pm
paul POULAINSep 16, 2009 1:15 am
Liz ReaSep 16, 2009 11:01 am
Daniel GrobaniSep 16, 2009 2:19 pm
Reed WadeSep 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Chris NighswongerSep 16, 2009 3:25 pm
Owen LeonardSep 16, 2009 6:51 pm
paul POULAINSep 17, 2009 12:44 am
paul POULAINSep 17, 2009 1:11 am
Thomas DuklethSep 18, 2009 9:36 am
Thomas DuklethSep 18, 2009 9:43 am
Thomas DuklethSep 18, 2009 10:44 am
MJ RaySep 22, 2009 2:56 am
paul POULAINSep 22, 2009 6:22 am
Joe AtzbergerSep 22, 2009 8:05 am
Subject:Re: [Koha] LibLime Enterprise Koha Q&A
From:Chris Cormack (chr@bigballofwax.co.nz)
Date:Sep 15, 2009 2:52:04 pm
List:nz.co.katipo.lists.koha

2009/9/16 Kyle Hall <kyle@gmail.com>:

This is good news to hear. The question burning in my mind as a developer is this: will your enterprise version be available via git as you develop it, or will you just be releasing tarballs of source on a periodic basis ( which is how I interpreted your press release ).

I second Kyle

This does sound like good news, would you be willing to make your git repository public so that others can begin the task of integrating the code back into mainstream Koha?

Doing so would make any question of a fork disappear immediately, so I propose this is the quickest and easiest step to take to quell the rising unease.

If it is just a change in process not philosophy then spending the 20 minutes or so to make the repository public will not be a too onerous task.

Chris Koha Translation Manager