atom feed38 messages in org.apache.ode.devRe: JPA DAO refactoring.
FromSent OnAttachments
Jeff YuMar 3, 2010 10:01 pm
Jeff YuMar 3, 2010 10:21 pm
Aaron AndersonMar 4, 2010 12:37 pm
Jeff YuMar 4, 2010 9:26 pm
Aaron AndersonMar 7, 2010 11:27 pm
Jeff YuMar 8, 2010 7:35 am
Jeff YuMar 8, 2010 11:05 pm
Jeff YuMar 9, 2010 12:40 am
Aaron AndersonMar 9, 2010 6:22 pm
Jeff YuMar 9, 2010 9:02 pm
Aaron AndersonMar 12, 2010 10:36 am
Jeff YuMar 12, 2010 8:14 pm
Aaron AndersonMar 14, 2010 7:25 pm
Jeff YuMar 15, 2010 7:53 am
Aaron AndersonMar 15, 2010 10:06 am
Aaron AndersonMar 16, 2010 7:13 am
Jeff YuMar 16, 2010 8:29 pm
Aaron AndersonMar 25, 2010 1:49 pm
Jeff YuMar 25, 2010 10:17 pm
Aaron AndersonMar 26, 2010 6:27 am
Rafal RusinMar 26, 2010 10:23 am
Aaron AndersonMar 28, 2010 3:31 pm
Jeff YuMar 29, 2010 2:40 am
Rafal RusinMar 29, 2010 2:52 am
Jeff YuMar 29, 2010 7:58 am
Aaron AndersonMar 29, 2010 8:31 am
Jeff YuMar 29, 2010 10:18 pm
Aaron AndersonApr 2, 2010 5:33 pm
Jeff YuApr 5, 2010 11:12 pm
Aaron AndersonApr 6, 2010 6:24 pm
Jeff YuApr 8, 2010 3:47 am
Aaron AndersonApr 12, 2010 8:03 am
Jeff YuApr 12, 2010 8:15 pm
Aaron AndersonApr 23, 2010 7:25 am
Jeff YuApr 26, 2010 7:44 am
Aaron AndersonApr 29, 2010 7:25 am
Jeff YuApr 30, 2010 5:56 am
Jeff YuMay 2, 2010 10:12 am
Subject:Re: JPA DAO refactoring.
From:Jeff Yu (jeff@gmail.com)
Date:May 2, 2010 10:12:09 am
List:org.apache.ode.dev

Hi Aaron,

Your great patch has been applied in the ode trunk. I've commented the axis2-war's InstanceManagementTest.testAllListInstances test method for now, as it fails. Also I've updated the xalan groupId from org.apache.ode to xalan, and using the 2.7.1 version to avoid the bpel-compiler module test case failure.

You can check out the latest trunk code, and to see if you have any comments.

Thanks for your great work. ;-)

Regards Jeff

Hi Aaron,

This is great... when I update the latest code, I found maven build failed on the bpel-compiler module, did you see this problem?

May be caused by JBoss's repository upgrade, I am going to update it and see if it is the problem.

Regards Jeff