On 3/25/07, Tom Scavo <trsc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Draft-12 of the Attribute Sharing Profile has been uploaded to the archive:
To summarize, the following normative changes were made in draft-12:
1. The profile identifiers were changed.
2. The following sentence was added to section 4.2.2 (Use of Encryption):
A symmetric key transmitted in an <xenc:EncryptedKey> element MUST NOT
be later reused by the service provider as a previously established
3. The mixing of encrypted and unencrypted assertions is prohibited in
4. The following line was deleted in section 4.2.2 (Use of Encryption):
This procedure MUST be supported by the service provider.
Likewise the following line was deleted in 4.3.2 (Use of Encryption):
This procedure MUST be supported by the identity provider.
5. Both the assertion and response MUST be signed in section 4.3.3
(Use of Digital Signatures).