atom feed23 messages in org.apache.httpd.devSSL/Apache
FromSent OnAttachments
Andrew WilsonOct 15, 1995 11:19 pm
Ben LaurieOct 16, 1995 1:52 am
Rob HartillOct 16, 1995 7:51 am
Brian BehlendorfOct 16, 1995 4:30 pm
David J. HughesOct 16, 1995 8:57 pm
Ben LaurieOct 17, 1995 1:31 am
sameerOct 17, 1995 9:05 am
Dean GaudetOct 17, 1995 9:12 am
Dean GaudetOct 17, 1995 9:29 am
David RobinsonOct 17, 1995 9:32 am
David RobinsonOct 17, 1995 9:44 am
sameerOct 17, 1995 11:04 am
Ben LaurieOct 17, 1995 12:02 pm
Rob HartillOct 17, 1995 1:29 pm
Beth FrankOct 17, 1995 2:01 pm
Ben LaurieOct 17, 1995 2:42 pm
sameerOct 17, 1995 3:32 pm
Roy T. FieldingOct 17, 1995 9:52 pm
Ben LaurieOct 18, 1995 7:52 am
Beth FrankOct 19, 1995 4:42 pm
Ben LaurieOct 25, 1995 9:08 am
Andrew WilsonOct 25, 1995 10:40 am
Ben LaurieOct 26, 1995 2:16 am
Subject:SSL/Apache
From:Ben Laurie (be@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk)
Date:Oct 16, 1995 1:52:58 am
List:org.apache.httpd.dev

Yep, I've done it. It works. Sort of. Some problems with dropping connections and the like, but basically, its there.

Now, does anyone have any serious suggestions as to how we deal with this? I'm prepared to mail the patches to anyone that wants them (once they work a bit better), and is in a country I think it is safe to mail to (i.e. UK and Australia, currently). I don't think I'm currently prepared to take the risk of sending them to the US. I am certainly not going to make them available on an FTP site.

As to the copyright notice, I don't suppose (C) Apache Group is quite appropriate? I'm happy enough to keep the license, tho.

Call me paranoid, or, more charitably, ultra-cautious :-)

Cheers,

Ben.