atom feed2 messages in org.apache.xmlgraphics.batik-devRe: New Batik Download Structure and ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Thomas DeWeeseSep 30, 2003 4:14 pm
wade...@abbnm.comOct 1, 2003 7:04 am
Subject:Re: New Batik Download Structure and Nightly CVS snapshots
From:wade...@abbnm.com (wade@abbnm.com)
Date:Oct 1, 2003 7:04:34 am
List:org.apache.xmlgraphics.batik-dev

Thomas,

Good installation docs, but I noticed a few typos...

s/avaiable/available/ s/code an libraries/code and libraries/ s/pair/pare/

These substitutions on the source for install.html should take care of the 4 typos I noticed.

Thanks for all the good work. G. Wade

Thomas DeWeese wrote:

Hi all,

This is to let you know that Batik is now using the Apache Mirroring system to distribute releases. This makes it important that you verify the integrity of releases when you download them from servers other than www.apache.org it's self (see 'verifying a distribution' on the install page).

The old release distribution directories have now been cleared out, and the web pages now point to the mirrors.

Along with this reorganization I have made nightly snapshots of CVS and src distributions available. I suggest people read the new 'installing' page, in particular 'choosing a distribution' and 'verifying a distribution' sections:

http://xml.apache.org/batik/install.html