atom feed3 messages in org.apache.roller.devApache Roller 5.0.0 RC3 files available
FromSent OnAttachments
DaveDec 31, 2010 7:02 am
DaveDec 31, 2010 7:06 am
李世亮Jan 1, 2011 4:19 am
Subject:Apache Roller 5.0.0 RC3 files available
From:Dave (snoo@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 31, 2010 7:02:09 am
List:org.apache.roller.dev

Apache Roller 5.0 Release Candidate RC3 is now available for testing. Note that this is NOT a release of the Apache Software Foundation or anybody else; this release candidate is for testing purposes only and not recommended for production.

What's new in Roller 5.0: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/What's+new+in+Roller+5.0

Change list (issues resolved since 4.0) http://bit.ly/gAhDWR

Issues resolved since last release candidate (RC3) http://bit.ly/dZ27Nx

Signed binary and source files. Also, documentation in PDF form http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/apache-roller-5.0/

The biggest change in RC3 is the new support for Java EE 6 application servers: Glassfish 3, JBoss 6 and Websphere 8 (beta). I've been able to verify that Roller runs on all of those servers, and I updated the installation guide to explain in detail how you install on Glassfish, JBoss and WebSphere.

If you would like to help out then please test RC3, discuss the problems you encounter here and file specific bugs with steps to reproduce in the Roller JIRA bug tracking system.