atom feed27 messages in net.java.dev.glassfish.qualityPHP?
FromSent OnAttachments
Cay HorstmannNov 25, 2009 11:15 am
Judy TangNov 25, 2009 11:58 am
Barry van SomerenNov 25, 2009 12:59 pm
Judy TangNov 25, 2009 1:00 pm
Barry van SomerenNov 25, 2009 1:05 pm
Judy TangNov 25, 2009 1:13 pm
Cay HorstmannNov 26, 2009 8:28 am
Judy TangNov 26, 2009 9:24 am
Barry van SomerenNov 26, 2009 11:46 am
Shreedhar GanapathyNov 26, 2009 11:53 am
Dick DaviesNov 27, 2009 4:18 am
Barry van SomerenNov 29, 2009 12:31 pm.xml
Judy TangNov 29, 2009 2:08 pm.png
Judy TangNov 29, 2009 2:13 pm.png
Barry van SomerenNov 29, 2009 2:27 pm
Judy TangNov 29, 2009 5:13 pm
Barry van SomerenNov 30, 2009 2:09 pm
Judy TangNov 30, 2009 6:54 pm
Dick DaviesDec 1, 2009 7:51 am
Judy TangDec 1, 2009 4:57 pm
Cay HorstmannDec 9, 2009 9:04 pm
Judy TangDec 10, 2009 5:11 pm.png
Cay HorstmannDec 10, 2009 9:21 pm
Judy TangDec 10, 2009 11:14 pm.png
Cay HorstmannDec 15, 2009 11:02 am
Barry van SomerenDec 15, 2009 11:33 am
Judy TangDec 15, 2009 5:41 pm
Subject:PHP?
From:Cay Horstmann (ca@horstmann.com)
Date:Nov 25, 2009 11:15:40 am
List:net.java.dev.glassfish.quality

Hi, I need to install Moodle (a PHP app), so I figured I might as well try it on GlassFish. Googling around led me to two approaches:

http://quercus.caucho.com/ http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/pjb/

Does anyone have a suggestion which is the better approach? Should I expect this to work? (I'll be sure to report if it doesn't :-))

At http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ContainersConfiguration, it says somewhat ominously: Warning : the PHP integration in GlassFish V3 is not complete and you will probably run into issues. We need to upgrade to Grizzly 1.5 and resolve a few other issues before this will be fully functional. But that page was last changed in 2007 :-)

Thanks,

Cay