atom feed10 messages in org.apache.ofbiz.userRe: Improper PULL synchronization fro...
FromSent OnAttachments
Pradeep KumarJan 23, 2009 11:35 am
Vince M. ClarkJan 23, 2009 11:53 am
Jacques Le RouxJan 23, 2009 2:05 pm
David E JonesJan 23, 2009 3:11 pm
Jacques Le RouxJan 23, 2009 3:47 pm
Vince M. ClarkJan 23, 2009 3:49 pm
Pradeep KumarJan 24, 2009 3:15 am
Vince M. ClarkJan 24, 2009 7:04 am
Jacques Le RouxJan 31, 2009 2:51 pm
Jacques Le RouxFeb 1, 2009 1:26 am
Subject:Re: Improper PULL synchronization from MCS
From:Pradeep Kumar (prad@palindromesoftware.com)
Date:Jan 24, 2009 3:15:38 am
List:org.apache.ofbiz.user

Hi Vince, As per you, you did the initial PULL, then updated the timestamps on the records and they got pulled properly the next time. Can you pls put some help here that how can we update the timestamps on the records we need for PULL? Is it something different than what happened always before the PULL call becuause before that it updates the next runtime and entitties too? Need help.

regards, Pradeep