atom feed13 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: Creating a Custom Lifecycle
FromSent OnAttachments
asookazianJul 7, 2010 9:46 am
asookazianJul 7, 2010 11:15 am
asookazianJul 7, 2010 12:21 pm
asookazianJul 7, 2010 12:38 pm
Martin HöllerJul 8, 2010 12:44 am
asookazianJul 8, 2010 8:28 am
Justin EdelsonJul 8, 2010 11:59 am
Stephen ConnollyJul 8, 2010 2:08 pm
asookazianJul 8, 2010 3:38 pm
Martin HöllerJul 8, 2010 11:04 pm
Martin HöllerJul 8, 2010 11:21 pm
asookazianJul 9, 2010 8:27 am
asookazianJul 9, 2010 9:08 am
Subject:Re: Creating a Custom Lifecycle
From:asookazian (asoo@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 8, 2010 3:38:37 pm
List:org.apache.maven.users

stephenconnolly wrote:

have you had a look at the unpackTypes configuration option of m-ear-p?

That was exactly what I needed and it worked (I just did this in my profile):

<build> <pluginManagement> <plugins> <plugin> <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId> <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId> <version>2.3.1</version> <configuration> <unpackTypes>war</unpackTypes> </configuration> </plugin>

</plugins> </pluginManagement> </build>

Thanks! Now I just need to write a simple Mojo/plugin that will copy the exploded EAR directory to the server/default/deploy directory in JBoss. cool.