atom feed3 messages in[android-beginners] BlazeDS + Android
FromSent OnAttachments
filrvJan 7, 2010 12:18 pm
Aftek AndroidFeb 19, 2010 1:20 am
Aftek AndroidMar 2, 2010 1:20 am
Subject:[android-beginners] BlazeDS + Android
From:filrv (
Date:Jan 7, 2010 12:18:39 pm

Has anyone used the java client for BlazeDS from adobe with android?

I'm trying but currently I'm getting this error on adding the jar files to my project.

"Error generating final archive: duplicate entry: flex/messaging/"

Any help would be great

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Beginners" group.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to For more options, visit this group at