atom feed16 messages in org.codehaus.sonar.userRe: [sonar-user] PDF Report
FromSent OnAttachments
Hannes WernerJul 20, 2011 1:24 am
Antonio Manuel Muñiz MartínJul 20, 2011 1:31 am
Hannes WernerJul 20, 2011 1:35 am
Hannes WernerJul 20, 2011 1:36 am
Antonio Manuel Muñiz MartínJul 20, 2011 1:39 am
Hannes WernerJul 20, 2011 1:46 am
Antonio Manuel Muñiz MartínJul 20, 2011 1:59 am
Charlee ChitsukJul 20, 2011 1:59 am
Hannes WernerJul 20, 2011 2:08 am
Hannes WernerJul 20, 2011 2:18 am
Hannes WernerJul 20, 2011 2:20 am
Antonio Manuel Muñiz MartínJul 20, 2011 2:21 am
Hannes WernerJul 20, 2011 11:46 pm
Antonio Manuel Muñiz MartínJul 21, 2011 12:57 am
Stevo SlavicDec 28, 2011 1:27 am
Assaf KatzDec 28, 2011 1:39 am.xml
Subject:Re: [sonar-user] PDF Report
From:Hannes Werner (jgoe@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 20, 2011 11:46:25 pm
List:org.codehaus.sonar.user

can the PDF Report plugin make use of SQALE diagramms, like SQALE Kiviat one? or Sunburst?

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Antonio Manuel Muñiz Martín < amu@klicap.es> wrote:

Oh, sorry, my fault. If you are using sonar-runner PDF report will not work since it's based on a Maven plugin. You could try PDF Report commercial which is not based on Maven plugin and must work with sonar-runner and Ant.

Antonio.