atom feed2 messages in org.freebsd.freebsd-bugsBlaqueImage.net: New Ethnic Model Site
FromSent OnAttachments
mai...@blaqueimage.comOct 18, 2001 7:11 am
mai...@blaqueimage.comOct 18, 2001 2:56 pm
Subject:BlaqueImage.net: New Ethnic Model Site
From:mai...@blaqueimage.com (mai@blaqueimage.com)
Date:Oct 18, 2001 7:11:05 am
List:org.freebsd.freebsd-bugs

models from around the world. For ethnic models whether known or unknown, the BI
Gallery is the hot spot for those interested in viewing sets with plenty of
beauty, class, style and FLAVA. </font>

Gallery. Join before December 31st, 2001 and get all of 2002 FREE! The New
Release subscription is only $20.00. As of January 1st, the subscription cost is
$19.95 to join with a recurring fee of $14.95 per month. Join now to get 2002
FREE! You save $184.40 off of next year's annual rate! The B.I. Gallery will feature the hottest ethnic models as seen in the latest
hip hop & r&b videos as well as Black Men Magazine. You will also see images of
QUALITY amatuer and professional ethnic models from around the world. <p> Check the coming soon section to see some of the models, merchandise and
promotional giveaways for members including: posters, calendars, photos,

many opportunities for amateur and professional models. All modeling assignments
are paid. We are always in search of new models to feature on both
BlaqueImage.com & BlaqueImage.net. For consideration for modeling work, send
photos to bl@blaqueimage.com. Upon acceptance we'll either shoot in your area,
or provide travel & lodging for a shoot in Chicago. BlaqueImage Photography is
with a goal to consolidate all aspects of the entertainment, fashion and
modeling industry into one dynamic product. Our focus includes providing income
generating opportunities for fashion designers, promoters, writers, established
models as well as yet-discovered models. <p> To make this possible, the NMG released BlaqueImage.com on August 12th, 2000.
This web site featured many entertainment genres as well as became a promotional
vehicle for models and special events covered by NMG staff. <p> In October of 2001, The Niche Marketing Group released its second web site,
BlaqueImage.net. This site is exclusively designed for intermediate and
professional models. As a self-contained operation, BlaqueImage.net is the only
web site dedicated to hiring and photographing both amateur and professional
ethnic models. </font>