atom feed5 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: where to put log4j.properties
FromSent OnAttachments
Adam HardyMar 23, 2007 5:22 am
Eric RedmondMar 23, 2007 8:47 am
Phill MoranMar 23, 2007 11:35 am
Wayne FayMar 23, 2007 11:44 am
Phill MoranMar 23, 2007 11:59 am
Subject:Re: where to put log4j.properties
From:Wayne Fay (wayn@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 23, 2007 11:44:29 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

As Eric stated, src/main/resources is the "standard placement" for this.

Wayne

On 3/23/07, Phill Moran <pjmo@rogers.com> wrote:

src/main/resources or src/main/java/resources? Is there a standard placement for this.

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Redmond [mailto:eric@gmail.com] Sent: March 23, 2007 11:48 AM To: Maven Users List Subject: Re: where to put log4j.properties

src/main/resources