atom feed2 messages in net.java.dev.appfuse.userscould not deserialize: nested exception
FromSent OnAttachments
Carl-Gustaf HarrochJul 12, 2005 1:46 pm
Sanjiv JivanJul 12, 2005 11:07 pm
Subject:could not deserialize: nested exception
From:Carl-Gustaf Harroch (char@gmail.com)
Date:Jul 12, 2005 1:46:46 pm
List:net.java.dev.appfuse.users

Hello all,

I am currently trying to change the Person that is given in the tutorial to become the 'article' of a 'weblog' (given in the hibernate tutorial). Which means weblog can have many persons. I performed the apropriate hibernate properties in Person.java and weblog.java. I did not change personDaoTest and I get this error:

could not deserialize; nested exception is org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deserialize"
type="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateSystemException">org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateSystemException: could not deserialize; nested exception is org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deserialize org.hibernate.type.SerializationException: could not deserialize at
org.hibernate.util.SerializationHelper.deserialize(SerializationHelper.java:211) at
org.hibernate.util.SerializationHelper.deserialize(SerializationHelper.java:234) . . .

Could someone guide me where I need to change something. It occur in the following function:

person = dao.getPerson(new Long(1));

I have the same error with the getAll but not the rest.

Thx in advance; Carl