atom feed6 messages in com.googlegroups.google-chrome-help-troubleshootingRe: How to Block Chrome Installation
FromSent OnAttachments
BrandoSep 3, 2008 4:02 pm
Sorin 2Sep 3, 2008 4:34 pm
thehouseofhoSep 3, 2008 5:25 pm
BrandoSep 5, 2008 8:53 pm
BrandoSep 5, 2008 9:25 pm
BrandoSep 9, 2008 7:12 pm
Subject:Re: How to Block Chrome Installation
From:Brando ()
Date:Sep 9, 2008 7:12:15 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-chrome-help-troubleshooting

We have implemented a GPO that blocks the chromesetup.exe and chrome.exe executables from running. Thanks for nothing Google.

Oh and Incognito mode? That's great! Just what we need so the slackers on our network can surf in full porn mode without the ability for IT to pull a history file. What's your next product going to be? Google Malware? How about Google Company Slacker Assistant Beta?

No soup for you!