atom feed5 messages in org.apache.servicemix.usersRE: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ...
FromSent OnAttachments
migueFeb 21, 2007 9:32 am
Guillaume NodetFeb 21, 2007 2:55 pm
migueFeb 22, 2007 12:12 am
BummerMay 30, 2007 6:54 pm
mrud...@wipro.comMay 30, 2007 7:27 pm
Subject:RE: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Current state not START_ELEMENT, END_ELEMENT or ENTITY_REFERENCE
From:mrud...@wipro.com (mrud@wipro.com)
Date:May 30, 2007 7:27:38 pm
List:org.apache.servicemix.users

I am also stuck at the exact place with the same exception. I don't think it has to do with the external WSDLs. I had created my own web services and trying to orchestrate them with the jsr example.

-----Original Message----- From: Bummer [mailto:sang@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:25 AM To: serv@geronimo.apache.org Subject: Re: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Current state not START_ELEMENT, END_ELEMENT or ENTITY_REFERENCE

I attached the error stack below. You can check it if you can follow the JSR181 Orchestration sample.

The JSR181 ochestration sample just don't work. Maybe one of the WSDL (uszip, localtime) might be changed after you guys wrote the tutorial or it might be a bug....

gnodet wrote:

Can you post the full stack trace and any code / config that might help to understand the problem ?