atom feed16 messages in com.mulberrytech.lists.xsl-listRe: [xsl] [Ann] jd.xslt - a XSLT 1.1 ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Johannes DöblerMar 8, 2001 5:23 am
Sebastian RahtzMar 8, 2001 6:34 am
Carmelo MontanezMar 8, 2001 7:42 am
Jeni TennisonMar 8, 2001 7:46 am
Sebastian RahtzMar 8, 2001 7:55 am
Michael KayMar 8, 2001 7:58 am
Michael KayMar 8, 2001 9:09 am
DPaw...@rnib.org.ukMar 9, 2001 12:34 am
Kevin JonesMar 9, 2001 3:20 am
Johannes DöblerMar 9, 2001 6:04 am
Robert NicholsonMar 9, 2001 7:52 am
by way of MulberryTechnologies List OwnerMar 9, 2001 1:47 pm
David LeBlancMar 9, 2001 2:15 pm
Martin StrickerMar 10, 2001 2:40 am
Peter FlynnMar 10, 2001 6:50 am
Mike BrownMar 10, 2001 11:00 pm
Subject:Re: [xsl] [Ann] jd.xslt - a XSLT 1.1 processor
From:Sebastian Rahtz (seba@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk)
Date:Mar 8, 2001 6:34:31 am
List:com.mulberrytech.lists.xsl-list

Johannes =?iso-8859-1?Q?D=F6bler?= writes:

Announcing the stylesheet processor jd.xslt, version 1.0: ... As far as I know this is the first implementation of the new XSLT 1.1 features, especially - multiple output documents via the xsl:document element

can someone tell me (and forgive my ignorance) how to make other processors accept stylesheets using xsl:document (assuming that they dont reach the code, as its in an xsl:choose case)?

sebastian