atom feed3 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.docbookRe: DOCBOOK: generating context-depen...
FromSent OnAttachments
qmaxOct 27, 2002 10:42 am
Bob StaytonOct 28, 2002 1:27 am
qmaxOct 28, 2002 3:54 am
Subject:Re: DOCBOOK: generating context-dependant elements in source tree
From:Bob Stayton (bo@caldera.com)
Date:Oct 28, 2002 1:27:08 am
List:org.oasis-open.lists.docbook

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 01:41:14AM +0600, qmax wrote:

Hello.

This problem probably due to my lamerness and missing some points, but however, i cannot find clean answer anywere.

The problem is to automatically generate some elements, dependant on context.

Egg, to create title "The Foo of Bar" in a section, wich has role='foo' and is within section titled "Bar".

At my opinion, this leads to creating a children node in source tree, and then passing that tree through templates.

How to achieve this w/out creating own XSLT procssor ?