atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.professional-phpRe: [Pro. PHP Dev.] IE XML header pro...
FromSent OnAttachments
Rodrigo SouzaDec 18, 2007 5:42 am
Subject:Re: [Pro. PHP Dev.] IE XML header problem
From:Rodrigo Souza (rodr@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 18, 2007 5:42:11 am
List:com.googlegroups.professional-php

try this..... header('Content-type: text/xml');

On Dec 18, 2007 7:34 AM, Jacob Christiansen <chri@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi.

I am creating an aplication that has to be able to provide a link to an XML file for the user to download. It works fine in Firefox, Opera, Safari and Netscape. But not in IE... If i just select Open it displays fine in the browser window. But if i then try to save it to harddrive, it is not saved. If I, on the other hand select Save after clicking the link IE dispalys a error message, saying that i can not read the ressource. The XML i provided via a PHP script and i set the following headers:

header('Content-type: application/xml'); header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=export.xml");

I suspect that it is a header problem, but I have not been able to find a sulution. Hav any one seen this error before or have a sulution?

Thanks...